Custom Pages

.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Close of a Chapter

Saturday, June 8, 2013
 

I posted this on Facebook, and I feel it sums up pretty much how I felt about my graduation, so, here it is: To say that high school has been the best four years of my life and that I'd miss it would be a complete lie. High school has been the most difficult four years of my life, and I've been through things no one should ever have to endure. As difficult as it was though, I don't think I'd take anything back. It's because of the trials, heartbreaks, tears, struggles, frustration, and disappointment that I am who I am today. I wear my scars like a battle wound, and I've got thicker skin now. I'm a warrior. I'm stronger now than I've ever been. To come back and graduate at the top of my class has always been a dream of mine, and last night, I achieved it. The hard work paid off. It's definitely time to close this chapter of my life and begin the next one on Monday. I haven't been this truly happy in such a long time. I'm ready for this. Thank you to everyone who stuck by my side and supported me through everything. I know I couldn't have done it without the people the surround me each day and encourage my endeavors. Thank you, and good luck to my fellow classmates. Don't give up on your dreams and do whatever it takes to get there. I promise you NOTHING is impossible.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio