Custom Pages

.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

High Ropes Course

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Yes, I'm convinced that I have the best job in the world. You never get bored! There is so much to do when I'm not working!

Before I came, my dad told me all about the High Ropes Course. I was super stoked! He's been asking me constantly since I arrived whether or not I had done it, but it had always been closed when I had the chance to do it, but Kathy and I finally did it! 


It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.... It takes a lot to scare me. I'm pretty convinced that I'll never die, so because I was strapped in, and I knew I couldn't fall, I wasn't scared. The hardest part was climbing up the initial rock wall and tree because you had to twist all around to get the correct foot holes. 

Here is Kathy and I going through the course. She went first, but I caught up! Haha the best way to tell us apart is the shoes...I have big white ones. 

This is Kathy!





Look at how far up we were! It was so fun! 


Then, it was time to repel! 





And yes, we made it out alive! And to work on time....barely! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio