Custom Pages

.

Friday, June 14, 2013

My Cabin

Friday, June 14, 2013
Before I arrived at my job, I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know a single person, nor had I ever been to Aspen Grove before. It was all going to be new to me, but I knew that I needed to go. It just felt right. Anyways, they told me that my room and board was provided for me. I assumed I got a cabin with my own room. Hahahaha little did I know! I did get a cabin! I share it with three other girls---Jayne, Amy, and Katharine! I love those girls! When we arrived at my cabin, I was not expecting this, but here it is! 

Yep! That's my cabin! And here is the inside! 

It's so little! But just perfect for us! I sleep on the top bunk in the back room! I absolutely love it! And the showers/bathrooms are just outside my door, not to mention that my cabin is sandwiched by Karen's cabin on one side and Kathy's on the other! AND McKay, Nate, and Matt's cabins are about a one minute walk from my cabin! How cool is that?? I love it! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio