Custom Pages

.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Marissa | Eastern Idaho Portrait Photographer

Sunday, October 5, 2014
I have known Marissa most of my life. We have always been pretty good friends, but when I was a senior, she was the baseball team manager with me. We became really close, and we have so many inside jokes from that season!

She is the reason I survived that season.

I was so excited when she asked me to do her senior photos! We did them in a corn field behind her house, and I loved the location. 

We did it at 8 in the morning, and I think that is my new favorite time of day to take photos. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments :

  1. I love these pictures! I had a hard time picking my favorite - I have several that I consider my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty!!! The lighting is gorgeous. I love the hair flip!

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio