Custom Pages

.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Church Callings

Monday, June 24, 2013
I received my SECOND CALLING yesterday! So, first, I am a CTR 7 teacher. It's so fun! I get a whole new class each week. The first two weeks I only had about 8 or 9 kids, and then yesterday, I had 19! Crazy, right?? 

Then, yesterday I got called and set apart as the 'official photographer'. How cool is that? I'm responsible for taking photos at all the church events each week so that they can document what goes on up here at Aspen Grove. When I was getting set apart, my blessing promised me that God would help me take beautiful pictures. Now, that's the coolest part. I'm really excited a out my calling! :)

1 comment :

  1. He will help you take beautiful pictures, because He created the beauty up there. That is so neat. I hope you write this all down in your journal.

    Love and miss you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio