Custom Pages

.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day

Sunday, June 16, 2013

With today being Father's Day, I'll dedicate this post to my Dad. For as long as I can remember, I've always been a Daddy's Girl. I would go everywhere I could with him! I loved being outdoors with him and fishing and the whole shebang! Growing up, I always realized that my dad did a lot for me and that his life was super busy, but it wasn't until two years ago that I truly came to the realization of how much my dad truly does for me. Between my dad's job and the stake president, he isn't home much, but I was lucky enough to work with my dad which meant I probably got to spend the most time with my dad than anyone else in my family. My dad works super hard at work and it can get super frustrating! He hardly ever complains, and then he gladly does his church calling when he is completely exhausted. He's such an example to me, and I'll be forever grateful for him and the lessons he has taught me! Happy Father's Day, Dad! Love you! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio