Custom Pages

.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

InspHAIRation

Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Yesterday, I was able to be a part of InspHAIRation, a hair show! It was so cool!!!

I got to the hair salon around 10am, where we crimped my hair until noon. I HAD basically AN AFRO. My hair felt so cool! They also ratted it so that it would get really big!

Then we went over to the Covey Center, where we were having the show, to finish getting all ready! 

I absolutely LOVED Shanna's theme and idea. The entire team that put us all together was phenomenal and so extremely talented. 

The best part is that Shanna won the most memorable model, so basically, she also won a trip to SPAIN. No big deal. 

She totally deserves it. 

All of the models were also so fun to spend time with!! Brittany and I were even mistaken as twins. Hahahahahahahaha I love it. 































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio