Custom Pages

.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Alex + Jennifer

Thursday, September 17, 2015
WHERE TO BEGIN?

I love this adorable couple so much. We got to do their engagements earlier this summer, and it was quite the adventure! Hahaha :) I enjoyed every minute that I spent with them, so to say I was pumped to do their wedding is quite the understatement. I have had their wedding in my agenda for a while, and I was almost counting down the days for them!!

This was my first wedding at the Payson temple, and I was super excited about that, too. I went to the open house and fell in love with this temple! It is stunning.

I love how their love just shines through in all of the photos! Alex's reaction to seeing Jen in her dress was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He was genuinely so excited and stunned! I may have gotten a little emotional when I looked through those photos as I edited them. Also, I may have gotten emotional when I watched their video they had playing at their reception!

Even though their wedding day was super windy (which made us extra thankful that we took their formals on another day) they were way good sports about it!

Congrats, you two! I AM GENUINELY SO EXCITED AND GIDDY FOR YOU!!!!















































































































































































































 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio