Custom Pages

.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

STAY in Sundance

Sunday, September 27, 2015
This weekend, some of my friends and I headed to my family's cabin in Sundance. It was such a blast, and I love that the older I get, the more I appreciate that cabin and location. 

I remember going on trips with my parents and they would comment on how beautiful the outdoors were. I also remember shaking my head each time and asking myself how they could possibly see anything other than a person as beautiful. 

I get it now.

Anyways, my friends and I played bunhead, or some call it scum, all night Friday, then woke up Saturday, made breakfast, and headed on a hike to Stewart Falls! I LOVE that hike so much. Not only was it gorgeous up there, but it also takes me on a trip down memory lane, when I lived at Aspen Grove. We all took the lower trail back to the cabin, so it was kinda fun to do the entire loop! 

Then, we had a photoshoot for Stay's new clothing line. Once again, I am obsessed. I love everything about Stay---from the owners, to the message, to the clothes. Also, I know some things coming up soon, and let's just say, this is going to be way awesome. I am so excited about this.

I just think I never wanted this trip to end.



































































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio