Custom Pages

.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Austin

Wednesday, September 2, 2015
This kid is going somewhere. 

Austin and I met over Instagram, and when he asked me if I would ever want to shoot with him, I was way excited. 

We were able to set it up and make it work, even though he was leaving to go model in Korea! I was on my trip to North Dakota, and so we had a little window of time before he left!

It was so worth getting up super early that morning, and it was so worth going to the Alpine Loop. Ever since I drove through this spot, I have wanted to take photos there. I am pretty sure that I will definitely go back and shoot this location.

Good luck in Korea!!!!





































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio