Custom Pages

.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Brandon + Beyleigh

Thursday, September 17, 2015
Ok, this is another couple that I just love.

I have been in contact with Beyleigh for quite a while about their wedding, so when we finally met, I was so ecstatic! She had found the cutest little spot to do their first look, and it was right next to the temple! The green colors were gorgeous.

Working with them at the temple was also a blast! They were so willing to work with me, and they are super photogenic. It definitely makes my job easier! The field that we took photos in right next to the temple was also stunning, and when I went back for their wedding, I noticed that the field had been plowed. IT NO LONGER EXISTS!

Beyleigh's ring is quite possibly my most favorite ring I have ever shot. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!!

Their reception was also so awesome. I LOVED the entire set-up of it, and the decorations were so beautiful! Everyone was such a blast to spend the day with, and I loved getting to know them!!

Here are my favorites (there are a lot of them) from their special day!













Add caption










































































































































































































Ok, I had to keep all of these photos in there because this little girl was so cute. She kept eyeing the cupcakes, and it was such a debate over which one she wanted! I asked her, and I think she had three of them. Hahaha :)

























Add caption


























































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio