Custom Pages

.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Walker + Kathryn

Friday, September 18, 2015
Ok, these two hold a special spot in my heart. 

I have known Kathryn for about a year and a half because she was one of my best friends best friends [if you can follow that] and roommates! I have grown to be pretty close with Kathryn, and we have done quite a few things together! In fact, most of my Sunday evenings were spent over at their apartment!

Kathryn and Walker were in the same ward, and Walker was her home teacher. I still remember the first time Kathryn brought up Walker while I was over there. Then, about a year ago, we all went on a group date to Midway with all of our friends, and it happened to be Kathryn and Walker's first date. 

Then, a few months later, we went on another trip all together to Huntsville, Utah, which is where Kathryn and Walker held hands for the first time. In fact, I even took pictures and blogged the entire trip HERE

Now, a little bit after that, we were on ANOTHER group date to St. George for Kathryn's birthday, which is where they also kissed for the first time. 

Now, they are engaged, and I couldn't be any happier for them! I just think it is so crazy to think back a year ago to Kathryn talking about him, then being present for basically their entire relationship, whether it was through their ward activities, our Sunday evening chats, or the group dates that we would go on!













































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio