Custom Pages

.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Study Buddies

Friday, September 20, 2013
The other night, I was sitting in the library doing my homework at 9:30 at night when my phone rang. 

It was Roger Maxwell.

For those of you who don't know, Roger is my cousin. My family is extremely close, and my entire life, my cousins and I have all dreamed about living by each other. 

Well, folks. For Roger and I, that dream has come true. Roger lives less than a mile away.  

Anyways, Roger wondered if he could come do homework with me in the library! I told him that I guess BYU could settle for letting a UVU student use its resources. 

Honestly, though. Don't I have the best study buddy around?

And, crazy enough, we actually get all of our work done.

Even though he does go to UVU, I am so beyond grateful that he lives so close to me and that I get to see him as often as I do! Just with Sammy Boy was here, too!


1 comment :

  1. I'm so grateful that you and Rog can live close to each other and do a lot together. With you two together - that means you'll have a blast!

    Dad and I were just talking about how important extended family relationships are -- cousins make the best friends!

    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio