Custom Pages

.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Week in the College Life

Sunday, September 8, 2013
Well guys, it is official. 

I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT.

Now, it is time to catch up on my life. 

First, I had to say goodbye to my family back home, once again. I love my little sisters with all my heart. 




I think Hannah looks just like me. 



Then, it was off to college. 

First stop, ORIENTATION.

So, they split us up into different groups according to our majors, and I just so happened to be put in the same Y group as my friend, Megan. 

Coincidence? I think not.



Orientation scared the crap out of me. I feel like there is no way that I will get into the Nursing Program. I feel so pressured to get all A's right now. It is kind of insane.

Megan and I started a weekly tradition to go to the temple, and I have already felt it bless my life. I am not stressed with my classes, even though I should be. In fact, we are even going at 6 tomorrow morning!



I started classes, and I am in Pre-Nursing, Marriage & Family, Book of Mormon, Human Development, Interior Design, and Chemistry. 

Also, I have met the most amazing people, and I love them dearly. 



I had my first football game last night, 

On my way to the stadium, I got stuck in this storm. This is just the beginning. The wind picked up to the point where leaves and branches were hitting me, and it hurt! Then the rain came... more like I felt like a giant bucket of water was dumped on me. I was able to hurry and run to the Marriott Center to get kinda protected from the rain. I waited an hour, then went to the game. It was fun! And wet! 


Oh, and guess what!?!

WILL AND I MADE IT ON ESPN.

That is the most attractive photo I have ever seen, if I do say so myself.


Well, that is all :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio