Custom Pages

.

Monday, September 23, 2013

The Holy War

Monday, September 23, 2013
Well, this weekend was the Holy War. I am guessing everyone already knows how it ended up, so I won't go into the details. We lost. Again. 

I don't think I am being out of line when I say that the refs didn't help us much. I felt like the calls were very one-sided, and the calls that needed to happen, didn't. 

But, maybe that's just me.

However, putting the loss aside, I had such a fun time! Megan and I went shopping before the game, and we found matching outfits! 

We had a lot of fun with a photo shoot beforehand!








Then, we got to the game, and I hopped in line with some buddies from my ward (thank heavens for that!)

And then, of all the people in the world, guess who ends up sitting next to me?!?

Yep, MY BEST FRIEND!!!





2 comments :

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio