Custom Pages

.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Football & Star Tripping

Sunday, September 29, 2013
On Friday, Kathy and I went to the football game together!

Not living at Aspen Grove and being with Kathy and Karen 24/7 is really hard for me, so any time that I get to spend with Kathy and/or Karen is completely relished. 




Then, we went to Carl's Jr., then to Brad's apartment for hot chocolate, thennnnn my favorite part of the entire night: STAR TRIPPING.

Have you ever been STAR TRIPPING??

Holy heavens. It was hilarious. I almost peed my pants because I was laughing so hard. 

You look up at the stars, spin as fast as you can, and then someone shines a light in your face, and you drop like you don't know what is going on. 

WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE? 

All I am saying is that next time I am in Idaho, I am having a star tripping party.

But seriously.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio