Custom Pages

.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Married in a Minute

Friday, September 20, 2013
Yes, the rumors are true. I'm married. 

Well, kinda married.

It all happened so fast.

Literally, one minute I was single, and then next, I was married with 20 kids.

How did this happen?

It happened because I got my calling for my singles ward!

What is this calling?

I am the FHE Mom! Which means I have a husband! and 20 kids! Holy cow!

I am pretty sure I am younger than all of my kids, too. 

Hahahaha.... but I am really excited about this calling!!

So, I guess I am married while still being single.

That's just the way I roll.

3 comments :

  1. I think you will make a wonderful Mom - to your real kids - and to the kids that are your's for this semester!

    Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for stalking your whole entire blog. I'm not a real life creep, I promise! But I read your mission post, then saw the title to this one and thought, "What is going on?" haha. What a wonderful calling! Congrats, girly!

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you are a creep! I have a blog so that people can read it! I am glad you are enjoying it! :)

      Delete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio