Custom Pages

.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Holly | Eastern Idaho Portrait Photographer

Monday, November 3, 2014
Holly. 

I have known Holly for most of my life. We grew up in the same stake, and as a result of that, our families know each other pretty well. 

I got to really know Holly when she and I played volleyball together when I was a Junior and she was a Freshmen. We created a special bond because I knew how hard it was for me to be the only Freshmen on Varsity, and I didn't ever want anyone to have to go through what I did. 

I kind of took her under my wing and made sure everyone was nice to her and she had a good time. 

Ever since then, I have loved Holly to death. She is seriously so fun and smiley. Being around her just warms your soul!

I had a blast shooting her photos. We did all of them in her yard. Doesn't she have the most beautiful yard? I want my yard to look like this one day, just so that I can always take photos in it. Haha!

Her entire family was also at her house, so we got some photos of her niece and nephew in there, too!
































9 comments :

  1. Gorgeous photos, this session looks like it was so much fun. And, I'm absolutely obsessed with her yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Images look great. Fun, relaxed, and casual! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous! And that yard yes is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I wish my own senior pictures were this good ten years ago! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, she is a beautiful girl.. very beautiful lighting
    So nice to see someone from Idaho ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girl, amazing yard, wonderful family! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Very beautiful yard :) Love the "Wilson" ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun photos! She is a doll. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio