Custom Pages

.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cynthia

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
A few weeks ago, Cynthia asked if I could take some photos for her. She is currently Miss Idaho Falls, and she is competing in Miss Idaho here in the next little while. {Also funny and random connection, but her dad is the one who did all of my knee surgeries} I had never done a photo shoot like this before, so I was really nervous that it wouldn't turn out right, or that I just wouldn't know how to do it. LOTS OF PRESSURE. I am a people pleaser, and I want everyone to love their photos. I want to make sure I get exactly what my clients want.

Anyways, it was such a fun shoot! Cynthia had lots of beautiful dresses that were fun to work with! Cynthia is stunning, too! The combination just makes for an awesome shoot. I think it turned out really well!

It felt really good to be back out taking photos. I haven't had very many shoots since I moved to college, but now I am thinking it is time to pick it back up.

Here are some of my favorite photos!

GOOD LUCK CYNTHIA! I WILL BE CHEERING FOR YOU!













 






2 comments :

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio