Custom Pages

.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Gray

Sunday, October 18, 2015
Yesterday, I had an engagement shoot up Big Cottonwood Canyon, and I asked Gray if he wanted to come! We have been wanting to go on a photoshoot together for a really long time, and I missed him, so it worked out great. Gray is one of my best friends.

I don't know if I have ever seen something more beautiful. We drove for a half hour up the canyon to a spot that he had seen in a photo. On top of that, it was raining. Driving in the rain is my favorite. Shooting in the rain is hard, but it always look super awesome. Totally worth it. We had an hour to ourselves before the shoot began to just drive, ask each other questions, location scout, and take photos.

Also, take this as a little sneak peak of kindaaaaa what the engagements are going to look like. I am already obsessed, and I cannot wait to share them in a few days!!!

Until then, here's Gray. He hates his photo taken, so it's a miracle I talked him into letting me snag a couple! He also hates his curly hair (but I love it), so that's another miracle that he took off his hat for a couple shots. But he is an AMAZING photographer and videographer, and one day, I will maybe be as good as him ;)




















My nails matched, so naturally.....





We also found this wall of red leaves, and we made it juuuuuuuust before it got too dark to shoot. (I may or may not have been shooting at 2000 ISO)



There are his curls!













"Alice, will you accept this hat?"





3 comments :

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio