Custom Pages

.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Hannah's Birthday

Monday, August 10, 2015
Yesterday was my little sister's birthday. 

Hannah is officially a teenager. WHAT?!? I still remember the day she was born. I was so excited to have a baby sister that we could bring home and play with!

Hannah and I are eight years apart. I got confirmed at the same sacrament meeting that she was blessed! We have lots of pictures of us in our white dresses together!

Also, I think of all of my siblings, Hannah looks most like me.

Yesterday morning, I was suppose to wake up and go straight to California for a few days, however, there were minor complications, and I all of a sudden just wanted to go to Idaho. I mean, I had a few days off of work, and I didn't want to just stay in Provo.

I literally rolled out of bed, packed four shirts, one pair of jeans and two pairs of leggings and hopped into my car. I arrived here around 1:30, and no one knew I was coming except for my Mom. They were all surprised! It was so fun to see everyone, and it wouldn't be complete without a sister photoshoot!

Naturally, here are the four youngest of us back in our favorite spot. Also, Brooke wanted make-up on, so yeah. You can see for yourself. Haha :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH! WE LOVE YOU!







































































































4 comments :

  1. THESE ARE AMAZING!!!:) Brooke's are my favorite, hahaha eyebrows and lipstick are spot on!!:)
    You should enter some of these at the fair this year, they are adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are gorgeous! These girls are absolutely beautiful, great job on these

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?! you have the cutest family in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stalk your blog regularly. I thought you should know that you're my favorite photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio