Custom Pages

.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Mary Jane

Wednesday, April 29, 2015
I had the opportunity to photograph the sweetest baby last week. 

First of all, I love babies, and anyone who knows me knows how serious I am. I literally would sit and hold a baby all day every day if I could. It is my favorite thing in the whole world!

When I arrived, they handed her to me so that I could take photos of her, and I just wanted to hold her the entire time. Ahhhhhhhh I loved every minute of this shoot!

This is Mary Jane, and she was actually born with a cyst on her eye! She is such a sweet baby! I love her red hair, chubby cheeks, and cute little nose. Each time she would start to cry, you just wrap her a little tighter, and then she settled back down and went to sleep. How cute?!?

I loved capturing the little details of her, and her family sure loves her. Her siblings were all telling me how many times they got to hold her! You can just tell that they love her so so much. 































































2 comments :

  1. Sweet beautiful girl! I love all the yummy newborn details :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! She is precious! Love those little detail shots. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio