Custom Pages

.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Contemporary Dance

Thursday, April 17, 2014
This semester I thought I would get out of my comfort zone a little bit by taking a dance class. I signed up for Contemporary Dance, and it was nothing like I expected.

The kids in the class were so fun! But the class itself was very challenging for me! I have serious balancing issues! 

I have also decided that I do not like modern dance at all. I went to a concert, and it was the weirdest thing EVER. 

Anyways, my teacher was awesome! My favorite day of class was actually the day this video was taken! Our teacher, Ariel, told us that it was her sister's birthday, and for her birthday, she had requested a video of people dancing. So, that's what we did! My teacher gave each group a section of the hallway, a certain amount of counts, and 20 minutes to choreograph the dance. We would have one run-through, and then it would be the final recording. 

Here is the video! No cuts or anything. This is the REAL DEAL!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio