Custom Pages

.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Worst Nightmare

Friday, July 5, 2013
A little while back, I watched a scary movie at the Hawker's house called "Devil". Just to give everyone a hint of what the movie was like, here is the trailer. Normally, I get scared during a movie and then as soon as it is over, I am fine. This one got to me and freaked me out.


And it still freaks me out. Getting stuck on an elevator is one of my biggest fears..... Because of this. Well, my friends, you can probably assume what is about to happen.... But two days ago, Karen and I decided we would be 15 minutes early for work.....



Yep! We were stuck! Surprisingly, I wasn't that freaked out at first. I thought it was kinda fun! It eventually got boring... 





so it's a good thing I had my bag with random things in it to keep us entertained! Karen juggled...





I tried taking a nap... 


...all while we tried to keep Karen from bleeding to death! 



After a good time had passed, Karen tried picking the lock to find any way to get us out! 


But gave up. 



And after nearly 45 minutes, THE LIGHTS WENT OUT. I thought I was going to die because of that dang movie, but don't worry! Nate saved us! We were 30 minutes late for work, but it wasn't our fault! We made some great memories! :)











No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio