Custom Pages

.

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Dare Game

Friday, July 12, 2013
This past week, my friends continued on with the 'Dare Game'. Yes, this is the pool game---only this time, the losers had to jump in the pool with their clothes on. There would be no going to our cabins to get our swimsuits on. It was about 9:30 at night, too! 

The teams were Karen and Nate against Kathy and I. I was really hesitant to play the game at first because I did not want to jump in the pool at all, but they talked my into playing. We weren't breaking any rules, nor was it anything bad so I went with it. 




The game was going pretty well, and Kathy and I were surprisingly not too far behind Karen and Nate... But that was before this shot. In case you couldn't tell, the yellow ball that Kathy hit had just bounced off the 8 ball. This shot was taken moments before the 8 ball sunk into that pocket. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 


So, the pool is where we went. Nate wanted to throw me in, so I let him. 




Eventually, Kathy got thrown in, and in our attempt to throw Nate in as well, Karen was thrown in instead. Then, Nate gave up and jumped in, but to get him back, Kathy threw in Nate's shirt, socks, and shoes into the pool. Hahaha it was so much fun! I think we were in the pool for about an hour before it got super cold, so we got out. Definitely something I will remember. 







1 comment :

  1. You ought not play the dare game, Al - you seem to lose often. Ugh! With a pool table in our family room, I was hoping you had more pool skills like your Dad and not end up with pool skills like me! Love and Miss you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio