Custom Pages

.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Another Accident

Friday, July 12, 2013
Well, I did it. Again. I cut my finger! Only this time, it was my middle finger! Hahaha...

I was cutting onions when the outer layer of the onion slipped and I sliced my finger. Luckily, the knife was stopped by my fingernail. 


You can't see it very well, but it's right to the right of my fingernail in the photo. It goes right to my fingernail---right where the nail creates the 45 degree angle or so as it goes from the top of the nail to the side of the nail. That's probably super confusing! Haha it bled for a while, but I didn't get too nauseated! Quite surprising! 


While I was cleaning it out, another girl smashed her finger and cut it open! We were both in the bathroom trying to get the bleeding under control! I did and I got another cool finger covering! 








1 comment :

  1. By chance, is there a food processor in the kitchen? I'm worried about the cuts on your fingers. Love and miss you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio