Custom Pages

.

Friday, August 21, 2015

twenty-one

Friday, August 21, 2015

Just some [quick] updates now that I am a year older and wiser, too!

1. I am 21 now....HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!? I feel so old. Haha I just want to be 20 forever. That is an option, right?

2. I start school in a little over a week, as a junior, here at BYU. I am majoring in Rec Management! I never thought I would be in the business school, but here I am, doing just that!

3. I got a new job. WAIT, WHAT?!? You all thought I would never leave Sports Camps! But that's okay because I never thought I would, either. I now work for BYU Athletic Marketing! It is so cool! I have been working towards getting this job basically since last summer, and now I have it! I officially start on August 31!

4. My photography business is thriving, and I am so grateful for that. It has become such a blessing in my life, and I have met some of the most incredible people!

5. I injured my back pretty seriously last October and again in July. I will write up an entire post about this later, but for now, I will keep it short. Basically, an x-ray in July showed that I had a fractured spine and bulged disc. The MRI went further to show that the disc was in fact herniated, but  also some cartilage was torn because of it bulging so much.

6. I am moving back into my yellow house in Provo with five of my closest friends. It is definitely going to be a party.

7. I am SO excited to see where this next year will take me! 20 brought so many awesome things, and I grew more than I knew was possible, so 21 is going to be even better. I just feel it.

HELLO TWENTY-ONE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio