Custom Pages

.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Provofest at Zeek's

Sunday, August 2, 2015
Friday night was Provofest, here in Provo. Zeek's asked me if I would mind taking photos at the meet and greet beforehand, because there was a concert later that night where local artists would be performing. There were lots of very talented artists at the meet and greet, and it was fun meeting them!

I met quite a few new people Friday night, which was super fun. I posted about  the event on Instagram and quite a few people said they came because of my post! Kinda rad.

I also got to meet quite a few talented photographers and videographers. Guys, THIS IS MY CROWD. I absolutely love meeting other kids my age that do what I do! They are so inspiring! It's fun to collaborate with them and see how they do things. Really, I love it so much. 

Also, Zeek's has amazing food. Gabby and I ate lunch there a week ago, and we cannot say enough good things about them!! There's something different about their burgers that makes them absolutely delicious. Their fries are the best, hands down. Their shakes are good enough that I ate one, even though I am lactose intolerant. No joke, if you are in Provo, it is worth stopping by and getting something to eat. 

{If you see yourself in a photo and want it, email me at alicejanephotography@gmail.com, and I will get it to you!}































































































































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio