Custom Pages

.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Borcik Family

Thursday, August 20, 2015
Ok, I don't even know where to begin with this little family. I just love them so much!

I met Arielle a few weeks ago, and it was not by any accident! She own the cutest little jewelry shop, and she asked if I could take some photos for her! I loved the jewelry so much, so of course, I agreed!

As I was heading to the shoot, I had a million things going through my head. I had just found out that my back was probably broken, and I just wasn't quite sure what I was going to do. The model for our shoot ended up being a little late, so I had the opportunity to sit with Arielle and her two kids for just a bit. Ethan fell in love with my camera, and I fell in love with all three of them! Honestly, there was just something so different about them, and I was so comfortable!

Since then, I have gotten to know Arielle even better, and I adore her. I really look up to her, and I am so glad I can call her my friend!!

I got to meet her husband when I took their family photos, and they are the cutest together! They are such great parents, and even their kids are such great kids! Ethan's smile KILLS me. He was being so curious the entire time! He just wanted to play with the rocks. SO CUTE. Little Lydia's eyes are so beautiful!! She is the best little baby!

Aren't they just the most beautiful family?!? Gahhhhh, I definitely think so.














































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio