Custom Pages

.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Will & Mackenzie

Monday, August 10, 2015
This cute couple stole my heart from the moment I met them. They are the seriously the cutest. Will hadn't seen Mackenzie in her dress at all, so we got to do a first look! It was my first one, and I was super excited about it! But I don't know if I was as excited as Will was! He was so giddy! I was teasing him about what the dress looked like, and by the end, I was trying to convince him that it was pink and knee length. Based on his reaction, I know he loved her dress, but he also just loves Mackenzie so much. I am so excited for their wedding this week!

During their shoot, the weather was crazy. At first, it was raining. Then the wind came. Not even kidding, my hair was whipping around so hard! I could barely stand up! Haha! But, Mackenzie's dress was perfect, especially in the wind! It twirled just perfectly. This entire shoot was just stunning. 




































































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio