Custom Pages

.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Meghan | Utah Portrait Photographer

Wednesday, August 6, 2014
This is Meghan. 

Meghan and I go back a few years.....in a way.

Meghan was my cousin's freshmen roommate and now best friend.

I had heard so much about Meghan, but hadn't ever met her before a few months ago because she was on a mission. 

Then, we finally met in March.

Shortly thereafter, I walked into my first day at my new job, and she was there! Meghan and I were coworkers!

Now, we have become really good friends, and I love Meghan very much.

I had such a blast taking photos up at Squaw Peak!

We even had a little help from some of our friends...aka some deer!

It was hard narrowing down the photos to put onto my blog. I loved them all!










































2 comments :

  1. my favoritist people.ooh mamma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my niece. She is pretty cute!!! Beautiful pictures. You did a great job capturing Meghan's personality!!

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio