Custom Pages

.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

St. George Trip

Sunday, August 3, 2014
I have been working on this post for nearly two months now.

That isn't even an exaggeration.

In June, a few of my friends and I decided to go to St. George. We threw the trip together and headed down there. 

The original plan was to attend a big party on the beach known as Sand Hollow.

When we arrived Friday night, we wanted to ride around the town. 

So, we did just that.

Then, Saturday morning, we decided that we wanted to go hike in the Narrows before we went to the party. 

Well, it turns out we spent most of our day at Zion. 

Eventually, we ended up at Sand Hollow.

We walked in the gates, and the F bomb was dropped probably every five seconds. 

There was no way I was staying there. 

So, we left.

Turns out, the reason we went down was the lamest part of the trip! 

But, I had so much fun with my friends, and I am so glad we did Zion instead!

I want to go back now, really bad.

Here are the photos---both good and bad.

Also, when I started editing the video, I had over two hours of footage, but I got it cut down to 8.

That is why this post took so darn long.












































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio