Custom Pages

.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Agnes + Dora

Monday, August 11, 2014

Instagram is my life. Okay, not quite my life, but I love it. With the exception of my blog, Instagram comes in first place for my favorite social media. [Now that I know how to embed a photo into my posts, you can only expect to see lots of my Instagram posts on here, too. Just prepare yourself, people.]

Anyways, a few months ago, my coworker Aricka [let's be real. She is more than a coworker. She is my best friend.] came to my desk and pulled up a webpage with the cutest leggings on it. She asked if she should buy them.

Ok, I am obsessed with leggings. They are so comfy and can be styled so many different ways. Literally, obsessed.

A few weeks later, I went to an Instameet [and Instameet is when photographers meet up and take a bunch of photos together. They are pretty cool] and this company called Agnes and Dora sponsored it. That means that all of us who participated in it got free Agnes and Dora leggings or a skirt.

I picked this skirt. It was a really good choice. I love it.

The moment I touched the leggings, though, my life was changed. People. You think I am joking, but you will understand once you touch them. They are the comfiest things ever made.

Pretty soon, my friends all became obsessed with them after Kristen won some at a concert. 

Then, we found out that Agnes and Dora was having a warehouse sale. [This is a big deal because Agnes and Dora leggings are pretty expensive. More expensive than any jeans I have ever bought. No matter how much I loved them, I wasn't going to buy them full price] We all went, and I ended up getting five new leggings. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I wear them all the time.

I decided to wear some on my shoot with Meghan. She was kind enough to take a few photos of me, and this is what we came up with.

I put it on Instagram.

And, THIS HAPPENED.

I got featured on Agnes and Dora's official Instagram. I seriously was so happy and felt so successful. [Silly, I know, but it was kinda cool]. I had people that I knew come up to me and say they had seen me on Agnes and Dora's page.

I feel pretty accomplished.

My baby sister rubbed against them this past weekend, and the moment she felt them, she started rubbing my leg. Her eyes got real big as she looked up at me and her jaw dropped. She was obviously in love with them.

Now, go buy some leggings from Agnes and Dora.

Or, just come feel them when I am wearing them. I promise it won't be weird. You may just fall in love, too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio