Custom Pages

.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sleep Talking

Sunday, December 29, 2013
I have been fully aware for many years that I talk in my sleep.

I have been on trips with friends, and they have all told me that I talk in my sleep. I even had a friend say, "Why were you up so late last night, and who were you talking to?" Turns out, the girl I was sharing a bed with also talked in her sleep, and we sat up in bed all night having a conversation. 

Turns out, if I am talking in my sleep, and someone talks to me, I will respond. 

Over the years, I have learned that it is the nights I go to bed super late and am up and down all night causing me to be unable to sleep deeply that I am most prone to talk in my sleep. 

I have also discovered that if you talk back to me, eventually, I wake up and realize what is going on and get super embarrassed. Then, I get frustrated and tell people I am aware of what's going on. Hahaha...

Well, folks, the last two nights have been prime nights for my sleep talking. Lucky for you, Sarah recorded me. I have generously put those videos on YouTube. I also translated them all for you. 

You're welcome.

Video #1: 


Translation: 

Sarah: What guy are you talking about?
Me: What?
Sarah: What guy are you talking about?
Me: I'll show you.
Sarah: You'll show me?
Me: Yeah.
Sarah: What does he look like? Is he cute?
Me: No.
Sarah: Is he fat?
Me: No.
Sarah: Do you like him?
Me: Sarah, stop it. I am like awake and fully aware of what's going on.
Sarah: No you're not!
Me: Yes, I am. It's so annoying. Stop asking those stupid questions.
Sarah: Then stop talking to me. You're crazy. 

Video #2: 


Translation:

Sarah: What's funny, Alice?
Me: Umm...It's umm... It's gonna be hands and stuff printed off with stuff and pen on it.
Sarah: Wait, what's so funny, though, your hand?
Me: I don't know. It's umm.. It's like umm... our cousin, Spencer?
Sarah: Yeah?
Me: K, I... I'm aware of what's going on!


1 comment :

  1. OH MY GOSH. I am dying laughing. This is so funny!! My husband talks in his sleep & it's the best thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio