Custom Pages

.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Jones Family | Utah Valley Family Photographer

Wednesday, November 18, 2015
This cute family contacted me and asked if I could make a video for them! Even though I sometimes make videos, they aren't my favorite, and I am not very good, so I decided to pass the referral on to my super talented friend, Gray. 

However, I still wanted to come meet them, so I tagged along and took photos of the kids. 

This family really is so adorable. Both sets of twins are adopted, so they have five kids under the age of 4! They originally put in adoption papers for one, but found out they were twins! Then, while with the babies in their foster home, they met the girls, fell in love with them, too, and then adopted them as well! So this family grew by four within months.

The girls were all so intrigued with my camera, and they enjoyed taking lot of photos when I would let them! At first, the girls were a little shy, but by the end of the night, all the kids were super comfortable around us! The house was also so adorable! I loved all of the decorations!

















































































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio