Custom Pages

.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Trever + Ashley | Eastern Idaho Portrait Photographer

Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Ashley has been my best friend since we were three. We were pretty much inseparable until I moved to Utah just two days after I graduated. I am pretty certain that Ashley and I have the craziest stories from high school that range from eating lunch at the mental hospital each week to hot tubbing in Boise for State BPA. I cannot help but just laugh when I think about all of the good times we had and dumb things we did. Hahahaha....

But then she went to Rexburg and I went to Provo. I will not lie, it was really hard when she called me to tell me that she had met a guy that she liked. Then, I got a call that they were dating. Then, they were getting married. Sure enough, on the 4th of July last year, I got the news that they are officially engaged. 

It's been well over a year now that they've been married, and it still doesn't feel real. I think it doesn't feel real because we live so far away from each other, and I haven't spent a ton of time around Trever.  The more time that I spend with them, the more I just love them as a couple. I love how happy Ashley is, and I love how Trever can make Ashley laugh. 

Maybe one day, we will get to live close to each other and our kids will get to be friends, too. :)

























No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio