Custom Pages

.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Halloween

Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Every year, I have had something to do for Halloween. There's always a party, group of friends, or family to do something with. 

This was my first Halloween in Provo that I didn't spend the evening watching scary movies with Em and Joe while we ate pepperoni pizza. 

Thankfully, Shaylie pulled in clutch, and we decided to be zebras.

Also, I brought the white eyes back for this.

We went to Center Street for the annual party, and I hated it. I am so not the crazy dancer type, but ya know, we had to show off our costumes. 

After that, we came back to my place and made buffalo chicken pizza and homemade roasted coconut hot chocolate from scratch. 

I guess we are domestic.

This Halloween was definitely one for the books. 









No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio