Custom Pages

.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Meghan's Bridals

Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Meghan and I go way back, as in Meghan is my cousin's best friend AND my coworker. We have known each other for about 18 months, and one of the first things that I learned about Meghan was that she was waiting for a missionary. In fact, when I was first introduced to her, I was told she was engaged. 

Actually, she was just waiting for Mickayeen. I got to spend about the last half of Mickayeen's mission with Meghan and watch her wait for him. I was even with her when she bought her dress last summer!

Then, Mickayeen got home, and they were engaged. She got married a few weeks ago, and I was so ecstatic when she asked if I would take her bridals. Mickayeen wasn't allowed to see them until after the wedding, though, so I had to keep them a secret for a little bit!

But, here they are.










































1 comment :

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio