Custom Pages

.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Jordan + Jenny

Tuesday, May 19, 2015
I met Jordan and Jenny the moment they walked out of the doors as a married couple.

Jordan was my cousin's roommate at BYU-I, so he connected us just a few weeks before their wedding. It worked out perfectly because I was already on my way through Logan that day to go home!

They are literally the most adorable couple! They were so easy to work with and so natural in front of the camera.

His suit. I was in love with his suit. Hands down, the coolest suit I have ever seen and when I get married, I have got to find me one of those for my husband.

Her dress was absolutely stunning, too! Jenny's dress AND their bridesmaid dresses were so beautiful.

Congrats you two!












































































1 comment :

  1. Wow! Spectacular colors! Darling couple! Love the photography!

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio