Custom Pages

.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Joe's Graduation

Friday, May 1, 2015
Last week, Joe [my brother-in-law] graduated from BYU!

Right now, at this very moment, he and my sister [aka my very best friends] are on a plane to their new home in North Dakota. 

I have known for about nine months now that they would be leaving, and I have been dreading it so much. 

Last night was the moment I have dreaded for so long. 

I hate goodbyes so much, but I am thankful for technology and thankful that I have a family that I actually miss!

These last two years that I was able to live right by them and spend so much time with them have been my favorite part of college!

I am literally sitting here wondering what the heck I am going to do without them here, and I already miss them so much, but I am excited for their new adventure, and it looks like I will be going to North Dakota a lot now!!!

Congrats, JOE!

Love you both so much!




































1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for taking these fun photos at Joes graduations! Such fun memories of time spent with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio