Custom Pages

.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Perfect Couple

Sunday, August 25, 2013
This is Karen and Nate.... not only are they my best friends, but they are a match made in heaven. Let me explain....

These two constantly had eating contests. No matter what, Karen would always fit way more into her mouth than we expected, and Nate always fit more in his belly that we expected. Ummmm..... this is just a little bit of what happened while at AG. Nate ate 20 ice creams in 15 minutes, and Karen...well, watch the video.

And yes, they really are dating. Nate encourages Karen's eating habits. Hahahahaha.... a few weeks ago, I sat down to eat lunch, and one of the cooks looked at me and said, "I don't mean to make this awkward, but how the heck do you eat like that and stay so skinny?" and another cook said, "No, the question is how does Karen eat what she eats and stay skinny? She is always eating!" Karen and I both laugh because we know it is true. Hahaha...... I miss them both terribly right now.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio