Custom Pages

.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Big Buns

Monday, August 26, 2013
I guess Matt has an obsession with my hair. Hahaha.... I will explain.

Matt and McKay like to act like they are sexist, so they always make little comments to reinforce this. A few weeks ago, I put my hair in a bun, and Matt saw me and had a puzzled look on his face. He said, "What happened to your hair? Where did it all go?" I explained that I put it in a bun. He said, "Wow. I think I have completely underestimated the women gender. You can put all of the hair you have in that little bun. I can't do that." Every time I put it in a bun, he goes through that amazement stage again. It is really quite hilarious!

Now, there is a worker at AG that is a hairstylist. I was getting my hair trimmed on Wednesday night, and Matt walked by. He said, "Alice, what are you doing?" I told him that I was cutting my hair to my chin. His jaw dropped, and he said, "NO! You can't do that." I said, "Why not, Matt?" He said, "Alice. I love your long hair. It's attractive. Please, don't" I had him thinking for a few minutes that I was cutting my hair, and he was devastated. Hahahaha..... He proceeded to tell me that he thought longer hair was more attractive than short hair, and when I told him that I was just joking, he was beyond relieved.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio