Custom Pages

.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Sunday Drives with Khlo

Monday, October 5, 2015
I don't think I could ever put into words how thankful I am that Khloe´ is my roommate. I just love her so much, and she is my best friend. 

We have started a tradition, where Wednesday nights are our lady date nights. Regardless of what is going on Wednesday evenings, we always put time aside to spend it together. We have also started a tradition where we like to get in my car and just drive and find pretty locations. 

Yesterday was one of our drives. Once again, it was a blast. There are few things that I love right now more than just driving and driving and driving, especially right now when the world is so colorful. I am also thankful for a car that lets me do this!

Can Khloe and I just stay roommates forever? and can the world remain in Fall forever?

Ok, thanks.

Here's a compilation of our photos AND playlist, so you can pretend like you were with us on the drive.








































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio