Custom Pages

.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Trevor + Jordi | Gilbert Arizona Wedding Photographer

Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Since the first day that I saw the Gilbert Temple, I have been dying to go there. Call me crazy, but I have wanted to move to Gilbert for a long time, too! I was beyond excited to not only take a break from school, but to go visit this place I've dreamed about for years.

Arizona was SO BEAUTIFUL. I think being a photographer helps me find beauty in most things, but I really thought that Arizona was so beautiful. 

Jordi and Trevor are adorable, too. It was so cool to get to spend so much time with them! Trevor was so excited to see Jordi in her dress, which Jordi's Grandma made for her. IT IS STUNNING! Like, when she tried it on, I definitely teared up. 

I also got to help Jordi get her hair ready, and that was super special. I don't know if I can put into words how much of an honor it was for me to be so involved in their wedding. I just love this couple and their families so much! I really truly am so happy for them! When Jordi and Trevor walked out of the temple, they were literally radiating with genuine happiness.

The decorations for their reception and wedding were so perfectly planned out! Everything came together so well, and it looked incredible! Jordi's family was so kind to take care of me while I was there! I cannot wait until the next time I go to Arizona!!
































































































































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio