Custom Pages

.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sierra | Eastern Idaho Portrait Photographer

Saturday, October 4, 2014
I still remember the day I first met Sierra. I think I was in 1st or 2nd grade. My ward boundaries had just been realigned, and her family was now in my ward. 

I thought Sierra was gorgeous, and I still do. 

I absolutely loved this session and getting to catch up with Sierra. I have truly missed seeing her every Sunday at church and Tuesday at mutual. 

Now, she is a senior! HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?? 

Sierra and I share a special bond now, though. Just a few days after her shoot, she went in to repair a torn ACL. Although I have never torn an ACL, I have had pretty extensive knee surgery. I totally feel for her! It literally breaks my heart when someone gets a knee injury. It is something I would never wish on anyone. 

But, Sierra says she is doing well, and I hope that her healing continues to be quick!
 

3 comments :

  1. Love all the different locations you went to. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images captured her personality so well! What a pretty lady and images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool, what a diverse talented lady.

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio