Custom Pages

.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Kenzi | Utah Valley Portrait Photographer

Monday, September 29, 2014
I met Kenzi last semester in some of my classes. We were both studying journalism, and we have kept in touch, even if I am studying Business now. 

Kenzi literally has the most gorgeous big eyes, and she was super tall, just like me!

These were the two first things that I noticed about her. 

She really is stunning.

It took me forever to get these photos edited because I kept having things come up, and I am glad that it did! I learned some new editing techniques that really added to the character of the photos. 

So, Kenzi, here you go.

I hope it was worth the wait. 





8 comments :

  1. These are so fun!! I love the balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting you worked with in the parking garage is so cool, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lighting, beautiful girl and beautiful session

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the parking garage, and I graduated in journalism! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun session! Love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique shoot! So fun and her eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio