Custom Pages

.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Best 35 Minutes You Will Ever Spend

Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Each day, I listen to a new conference talk or devotional as I prepare myself to do my homework and go to class.

I can honestly say that has been such an immense blessing in my life.

Last week, I was in the middle of watching BYU-I's devotional from Elder Holland when my mom texted and asked if I was listening to the BYU devotional. 

I wasn't, but I immediately added it to my list of what to watch. 

I wish I would have watched this a week ago when it aired.

This devotional is, hands down, the best devotional I have ever heard. 

The words are incredible, and they really hit home for me right now. 

I hope that everyone takes the time out of their day to listen to this. 

It is well worth it.

[Also, that would be my boss sitting on the front row of the audience. He is bald and has a blue and white plaid shirt. Haha!]

3 comments :

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio