Custom Pages

.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Roomies

Monday, September 8, 2014
I have never posted about my roommates before. 

Don't get me wrong, I have had awesome roommates before, but I have never had roommates like I have now. I absolutely love my roommates. I haven't ever had the experience of having your roommates being your best friends, or even looking for ways to be home. It has always been looking for excuses to not be home.

However, that is no longer the case. I LOVE being home. I look for excuses to be home, and it is definitely because of my roommates.

We had a roommate meeting yesterday after church, and we decided lots of things. We set up a cleaning chart, laundry days, and planned nightly scripture study/prayer, weekly roommate dinners, and even monthly roommate dates. IS THIS REAL LIFE? I am so excited to do all of these things with the girls I am living with.

We also had a quick photoshoot after church, too. Aren't my roommates adorable? I had some people even mention that we all look alike. Haha! I have finally gotten the roommates that I have waited so long for.

YAY!

Here they are! Melissa, Kaity, Natasha, Amanda, and Tori.

 



4 comments :

  1. love the very first images! the composition and expression

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning roomies and I love the edit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you are to have each other, great roomies are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! It's always a gamble what kinda roomies you're gonna get and glad you have great ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio