Custom Pages

.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Little Taste of What is to Come

Wednesday, September 10, 2014
My family went on vacation a few weeks ago, and I have about 200GB of video and photos. I have been working so hard to get everything edited, and it takes a ton of time. I have one video done, and it is almost 40 minutes long, and I still have two more to make. The total time it took to make, render, and publish was about 1500 minutes.

I am literally itching with impatience because I want them all done! I can't wait to show everyone!

This is just a little taste of what is to come. 

PS....you cannot even comprehend how far down this was. I have never had my stomach drop the way it did when my legs were hanging over this cliff. 

Seriously such a rush.

Hopefully here in the next two weeks, everything will be done and blogged! 


1 comment :

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio