Custom Pages

.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

McKenna | Bountiful Missionary Photographer

Tuesday, September 2, 2014
I met McKenna through a group on Facebook that I am in for sister missionaries. She was inquiring about mission photos, and someone tagged me in the post.

I am sure glad that they did!

McKenna wanted her photos done at the Bountiful Temple because it was "her" temple. How perfect is that?

We originally scheduled for a Tuesday evening, which was great, because I like to do all of my shoots early in the morning or later in the evening so that we can catch the perfect lighting. Because of an issue with the weather, we had to do the shoot mid-morning. I was extremely nervous for two reasons. First, I had no idea what the lighting would be like. Second, I had never been to the Bountiful Temple, so I had no idea what would be there to take pictures with. 

However, the shoot went great! McKenna is such a sweetheart. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her and getting to know her. Turns out, we were both students at BYU last year! She will be serving in Brazil, and she already has her VISA. That is crazy because I have a good friend who has been out in the field for almost 7 months now, and she still doesn't have hers. McKenna will be heading straight to the Brazil MTC! I am so excited for her, and for the people she will get to teach because they get to be with her!

Good luck, McKenna! 














2 comments :

  1. looks like you totally worked with the lighting to your advantage, love them.

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio